Wednesday September 4, 2019
If you go to the "Fees" or "Food Service" area of the parent portal and the page does not load you may need to try the following:
- Try logging into the parent portal from a different computer
- Try using a different web browser from the same machine (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, ect.)
- If neither of these options are available, clear your browser's cache. A web search may be your best option to find specific directions for your browser and verison.
Tuesday August 27, 2019
The online payments has a new look. There is no longer just a "Payments" option: now, things are added to a shopping cart. Choose "Fees" or "Food Service" from the left menu and add items to be paid to the cart, then click "My Cart" to complete the payment.
- Optional fees such as Chromebook insurance for middle or high school students, parking passes for high school students, or adult or family athletic passes are added to the cart by clicking the "My Accounts" button, then selecting "Optional Payments" from either the "Fees" or "Food Service" pages.
- This year high school students can now use their student IDs to access sporting events and will no longer need a student athletic pass.
- Bank account information will have to be re-entered, as that information did not carry over to the new system.
Also, as a reminder if you have not already done so, please submit your online registration for your students by logging into the Parent Portal, choosing "More" and then "Online Registration". If you need help logging into the parent portal, please call the District Registrar at 608-355-3955.